Friday

polyvore stole my heart

so i've seen these collages & things before on blogs & in magazines, but i had no idea i could actually do it too! [i'm obviously not tech savvy]. happened to stumble upon this life changing site called Polyvore, where they provide templates & all kinds of options for you to make one of a kind collages. this is my first one; not exactly high end fashion or cool enough to spot in a mag, but it sure is fun & gives me ideas for future outfits.

this look is pretty much my go-to outfit. a dark wash skinny jean, loose fitting tee [can be dressed up or down, it's all about versatility], boyfriend fit blazer, oxfords [currently lusting after leopard print!], & a laid back side body bag are what catch my eye. Add simple jewelry [a watch or ring is my fave], messy waves, & specs, and i'm good to go. if only my wallet were just as ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment