Thursday

thoughtful thanks & thankful thoughts



i love lists.
and thanksgiving.
so considering we're supposed to mention what we're thankful for today, i've decided to make a list of things/people i'd like to personally thank. genius idea, i know. the creativity just can't be contained!

1] OPPORTUNITIES. life is a crazy ride & to say i'm constantly surprised by what is thrown at me is an understatement. but i've loved every moment of it -- alaska, washington, virginia, & italy to come.

2] HAIR. i'd never thought i'd say it, but i'm thankful for having thick, curly hair. it comes in handy, especially during stressful times when half of it falls out.

3] VEGETABLES. mushrooms & onions & cucumbers, oh my! my 5 year old self would be appalled.

4] FAMILY. was there ever a weirder, crazier bunch? i think not. we're all so different but somehow seem to get along... most of the time. and we like to quote things we find hilarious... over and over and over and ov... ["ohlo?" "um sir, it's hello..."; "i heard about the new mexico trip" ; "good one-- said in russian accent"]

5] PEOPLE. my, are they fascinating. especially the culture & history behind each face. and those accents & languages? i'll never get tired of listening.

6] SPOTIFY. i hate how it eats up my facebook news feed, but legally listening to music i don't have? genius.

7] FIBER. self explanatory...

8] NAIL POLISH. so many colors! so many ways to wear/paint it! what more could a girl want?

9] EXERCISE. being able to work off all the incredible food i eat. so blessed to have a functioning body with minimal limitations & physical problems.

10] JESUS. he is so good to me... far more than i ever deserve. he knows every hair on my head, has written an incredible story for me personally, & died for me so i wouldn't have to. he's changed my life.

what are you thankful for? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment